Ladies Spring Luncheon and Boutique
- Saturday, April 7th,
- Doors open at 10:00 am with a Boutique, Lunch and speaker to follow,
- Adults $14.00 and Children $8.00
- Luncheon and speaker,
- Carrie Ngang Ngang: Carrie is a captivating storyteller and an engaging teacher. She brings Bible stories to life and strives to inspire her audiences to take their next step in their faith journey. She encourages all to live the life God designed.
- Carrie has spoken to groups spanning three continents and to men and women of all ages. She served as a Justice Advocate for the International Justice Mission (IJM), speaking at conferences, universities and churches about the work of IJM for several years.
Carrie is a seminary survivor (MA, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary) and loves her coffee black; hold the cream and sugar. Carrie is an avid reader and has two articles published internationally on Biblical Justice. Carrie has been married to her husband Martial, a pilot, for nearly a decade. They have a son named Justice and live in Southern CA.
- BETHANY BIBLE FELLOWSHIP WESTMINSTER, CA USA (map)
13431 Edwards St., Westminster, CA 92683 (714) 891-5859
Drop by the Ministry Center on Saturday, April 7th
Independent vendors with items such as: Stationary, Jewelry, Wooden Handcrafts, Jams & Jellies.
Other vendors include: Avon, Bella Terra Woman, Doterra and Partylite